Job Description For Natcor Distribution Secretary
1. Facilitate printing and postal distribution of ‘En Passant’ and other Natcor documents as required.
2. Provide chosen print shop with hard or soft copy for duplication.
3. Arrange collection of printed articles .
4. Assemble and staple pages.
5. Place in envelopes and ensure correct postage is applied.
6. Check with Secretary that you have an up-to-date copy of address labels.
7. Apply labels and post finished articles.
8. Copy all bills and receipts and forward originals to the Treasurer.