Job Description for Natcor Webmaster
1. Maintain the integrity of web site appearance and content.
2. Ensure information is kept as up to date as possible
3. Cross-refer information with ‘En Passant’ to ensure accuracy and consistency.
4. Make changes as notified by club officials/members as quickly as possible.
5. Maintain functionality of internal hyperlinks.
6. Monitor external hyperlinks and repair/remove broken/defunct links as necessary.
7. Add new links only after Committee approval.
8. Add/amend email forwarders as necessary.
9. Keep administrator passwords secure.
10. Liaise with web hosting authority as necessary to resolve server/publishing issues.