Job Description for Natcor Awards Secretary
1. A working knowledge of and access to Microsoft Word or equivalent compatible software is required.
2. Ready access to a colour printer is required.
3. Using the templates agreed by the Committee enter details of winner’s name and the relevant tournament as notified by the Tournament Controller.
4. Ensure that the names and virtual signatures of the relevant Tournament Controller and Secretary are correct.
5. Print on A4 white card.
6. Post to the recipient in a C3 envelope ensuring adequate postage is applied. The certificate may be emailed provided the recipient is happy to receive it by email.
7. Obtain receipts for materials purchased in order to claim expenses from the Treasurer.