Job Description for Natcor Chairman
- Oversee the running of the Club through the Committee.
- Lead Committee discussions in formulating and implementing the overall strategy of the Club thus ensuring the continuing development of Natcor in accordance with its aims and objectives.
- Chair all Club meetings.
- Ensure that committee members and other officers operate solely within the bounds of their current job descriptions.
- Lead the drive to identify potential candidates to replace existing officials should the need arise.
- Delegate tasks to the Vice-Chairman with the agreement of the Committee.
- Provide annual report for the AGM to EP Editor for the March edition.