Job Description for Natcor Historian
1. Maintain safe custody of printed and electronic records of EP, officials, meetings and affairs and physical artefacts belonging to the Club.
2. Make all such material available to Natcor officials upon request.
3. Liaise with the Secretary to ensure accuracy of records as they develop and change.
4. From time to time produce articles for En Passant drawn from or inspired by the Club's historical records.
5. Provide annual report to EP Editor for the July edition.