Job Description for Natcor Rules Officer
1. Ensure Natcor General Rules remain relevant, enforceable and conform to ICCF rules where applicable.
2. Liaise regularly with Tournament Controllers to ensure individual tournament rules remain clear, relevant and enforceable.
3. Liaise regularly with all officials to ensure that their job descriptions remain clear, relevant and achievable.
4. Submit all proposed changes to the Committee for discussion and approval.
5. Submit all agreed changes to the Secretary for record-keeping.
6. Submit all agreed changes to the Webmaster for updating the web site.